Sunday, July 11, 2010

Em's Emergency Trip to Wal-Mart!

We needed a few things, and being 9pm on a Sunday, Wal-Mart was our only option. So I decided that I wanted to go by myself...like that was going to work.

I got on the highway, and looked at the traffic. I made it about 2 miles away from the house, turned around, and knew Em needed to come. The people driving were so stupidly this evening that I knew there might be a need for some "coconut throwing!" I called Em up, and told her I was turning around, and she may need a coconut.

When I pulled into the driveway, there she was holding a bag of something. We drive about a block away, and I asked, "What's in the bag?"  She had a few rock hard English Muffins, and some other foods she cannot eat. I told her, "Em, you can't throw yogurt at people from a moving car. People could get hurt!" She responds, "Oh yeah, huh?!"

When we left, I needed a cup of coffee, and she says she's hungry...huge shock there!
Em: "Oooooo! I was supreme food stuffs!"
Me: "Huh?"
Em: "I want food that has supreme in the name!"
Me: "Soooo, Taco Bell?"
Em: "No...I want a bagel with strawberry cream cheese!!!!!"

There are so many days that I'm shocked at the crazy things that come out of her mouth.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete